A baroque temple, built between 1681 and 1710, it’s surprising by the beauty of its interior, standing out the walls covered with tiles from the 18th century, the extraordinary quality of the gilded wood altars and the beauty of the polychrome marbles.

At the time of the peninsular wars, except for the Church of Misericórdia, the cult was interrupted in every church of the ancient village, for they were occupied by soldiers, having some of them turned into butcheries.

For more information, contact the Heritage and Visitors’ Centre for this trail.